Work, Health & Safety
Work Health and Safety of people employed at or visiting Perfect Engineering work site is of prime concern and overrides any other consideration.
Perfect Engineering promotes work, health and safety wherever it can.
The principal objective of our Safety Policy and Management System is to:
- To achieve an accident free and healthy working environment for any person associated with the site
To achieve this primary objective, Perfect Engineering is committed to a safety management system that requires us to:
- Make health & safety a key part of every job role
- Comply with Work Health & Safety Act 2011 and to Work Health & Safety Regulations 2017 including associated codes and guidelines
- Ensure WHS considerations are included in all planning and work processes
- Consult with site personnel on a regular basis with regard to Safety issues and ensure that open and honest communication exists between management and employees at all levels in the organisation
- Provide appropriate training, especially induction and Safe Working Method familiarisation
- Ensure all personnel are qualified and capable of conducting their tasks in a safe manner
- Identify, assess, eliminate or control all potential hazards in the workplace through proactive attention to regular risk assessments and site safety inspections
- Provide effective injury management should site personnel return to work following illness or injury
- Ensure all plant and equipment at the site is safe and fit for purpose
- Maintain appropriate records
NSW Government's 5th Edition Guideliens for OH&S Management Systems
Perfect Engineering also has a certified Occupational Health & Safety Management System that meets the requirements of the NSW Government's 5th Edition Guidelines for OH&S Management Systems.
Click here to see a copy of our certification.
True results are based on achieved projects' outcomes.
"Perfect Engineering has been called upon to solve complex problems that have caused controversy for our clients"
Want to find out more?
We're always happy to provide more information on our services. For advice, support or a quote,Please Get in Touch