ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
Perfect Engineering is accredited with ISO9001:2015.
It's a great achievement that shows we are truly invested in understanding our clients needs and working with them to deliver high quality solutions, whilst continuously reviewing and improving the way we work. Click here to read our company policy for Quality.
What Areas our Quality Management System (QMS) covers?
Our QMS covers all the aspects our business as follows:
- All the administration area
- The design, development, system test, installation, maintenance and support for any project we take on
- Customer's relationship and feedback
- Continuous work auditing and risk assessment for all our external contractors
What does this mean for our clients?
It means the following:
- They can be assured that we are working in a proven and consistent approach where client satisfaction is at the heart of what we do
- It recognises that no two projects are ever the same, so we don't operate a 'one size fits all' approach to our work. Instead we look at the best approach to take on each project to achieve the best outcome, working in a collaborative way to make sure that everyone understands, and are happy with progress, at every stage of the project
- We regularly ask for feedback to understand where we can continue to improve how we work and ensure we keep doing the things that work well!
What does this mean for Perfect Engineering Pty Ltd?
For Perfect Engineering it confirms that we are not only doing work that is right for us as a business, but for our clients as well. Ultimately, this means we are likely to do more work with them in the future that will enable us to grow as a company. As a result we have a process for reviewing how effective we are, identifying areas for improvement and new ways of working that will increase our efficiency and ensure our staff work in an environment that is stress free as possible.
ISO 45001 - Safety Management System
Perfect Engineering is accredited with ISO45001:2018.
Recently, Perfect Engineering have transitioned from the Australian Standard for Occupational Health and Safety (AS/NZS 4801) to the International Standard for Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001). The safety of all staff and visitors to Perfect Engineering worksites is of utmost importance. Further information on our Work, Health and Safety commitment can be found here.
ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
Perfect Engineering is accredited to ISO14001:2015.
We believe that it is our moral obligation to protect the environment. That is why we will maintain an Environmental Management System to ISO14001:2015 and utilise the system for all projects.
In order to comply with the highest standards of environmental and heritage protection it is necessary that all Perfect Engineering employees, subcontractors, suppliers and clients accept their responsibility and play a proactive role in supporting Perfect Engineering’s Environmental Policy.
True results are based on achieved projects' outcomes.
"Perfect Engineering has been called upon to solve complex problems that have caused controversy for our clients"
Want to find out more?
We're always happy to provide more information on our services. For advice, support or a quote,Please Get in Touch